Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Challenge Announced! Red, White, and Blue

Get a jump start on our Very First Challenge! Create something stamped and layered with Red, White, and Blue. Everyone is welcome to join in the challenge. Projects using Creative Clear Stamps will be given higher consideration.

The top three entries will be selected by me, and the winner will be chosen through your votes on a poll I will post here on the blog. Ultimately blog followers will pick the winner!

What to do:
Submit your entry photo to laura@creativeclearstamps.com in a jpeg file. Winner will receive One Free Stamp Set of their choice from our store and the "I Earned My Wings" Badge to proudly display on their blog spot.

Challenge ends June 12th, 2009. Voting will begin June 13th and end on June 21st. Then the Winner will be announced June 22nd, 2009.

Good Luck, and Happy Stampin!

Laura

3 comments:

  1. What a great challenge! Looking forward to seeing what I can come up with :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great challenge Laura! I cant wait to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just sent in my card - nice to be involved with a "new" stamp blog. I really like what the DT is doing with these stamps.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails