Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Scrapbook page...

I am an outdoor girl and getting out and exploring the beautiful great outdoors we have is one of my favorite things to do...this photo was taken from a day hike in April. I used the Happy Camper set for the "take a hike" title and the trees at the bottom of the page. I stamped the trees on kraft paper and cut them out and pop dotted them. I used a QK die cut for the photo corners and used the letter "i" from the Sticks Alphabet set to stamp on the photo corners.

3 comments:

  1. Nicole, I love your page! I need those stamp sets... Our family hikes as well and I have so many photos to scrap. Great layout and love the varying fonts of the wording and the trees popped up. Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nicole! Great scrapbook page! I like the popped up trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Page! I love how you used the letter "i" on the corners, pretty cool! You gave me an idea with the trees. I have a bear hunt page I need to finish, and the trees will go perfect! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails