Wednesday, July 1, 2009

48 Brand New "Sentiment Singles"

I AM SOOOO EXITED!! My new stamps are almost here! They are coming off the press as I write this!!!! They will be here SOON and I can't wait to share them with all of you!!

I found a ton of new fonts to design with. The stamps are all sentiments ranging from potty training to hotflashes! There is something silly, sassy, and even serious for everyone -that is FOR SURE. I hope you all like them as much as I do! OHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!! Hopefully tomorrow after I give the final okay on the samples, the design team will get their "Sneak Peek" before the holiday weekend!

Did I mention I CAN'T WAIT!! It will be like Christmas with 48 BRAND NEW Stamps to create with!!!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. I am super excited and love what I have seen :o)))) Woo-hoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails