Friday, September 25, 2009

Your Friend

I put this card together using I'm Your Friend from the Sentiment Singles line from Creative Clear Stamps by Creative Vision. This sentiment so sassy and I know it will bring a smile to the one I am sending it to. :o) If you would like one of your own.... they are very reasonable at only $3.00!! I used some Basic Grey designer paper with Chocolate Chip and Pink Pirouette cardstock. Nesties were used for the sentiment and I added a little flower with a pale pink pearl for the center.

Don't forget that Laura has a new newsletter coming out soon with a *valuable* coupon I have heard, so be sure you are signed up so you don't miss out! You can find more info on the Creative Clear Blog!



Card Deets:
Stamp: I'm Your Friend
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, VV and Basic Grey
Ink: Vivid Cocoa Bean and Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Nesties, flower, Basic Grey pearls, and Scallop Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails