Friday, October 30, 2009

Button Challenge!


hi there, well....does this flower count as 3 -D?...I think so....it's not flat..!! LOL
but guess what!  I actually like this card :)  that may sound weird, but when I create my cards I'm always my worst critic...post 'em and hope someone will like them...

but once in a while, along comes a card that I look at and go...hey Wow! I really like this one!
 
now, have you entered YOUR card in the button challenge!  well, come on!...only need at least one button - any stamp - but win bigger with a Creative Clear Stamp....excited to see what you create  :))))
 
Have a blessed day,
Linda

1 comment:

  1. I think we all feel that way :)

    This the flower paper or fabric?? So cool!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails