Saturday, November 21, 2009

a "lollipop" flower card

Sure glad I finally went to my blog today...my apology to DT !! I was to have posted my card yesterday and thought I had scheduled it to post yesterday at 4pm...obviously that didnt happen :(
But here is my card for this week's challenge to NOT do an A2 card!

Used the popular lollipop flower to encase the sentiment! Which I love - used this sentiment recently on a different card I sent to my nephew who has just completed his basic training in the Navy! This sentiment will be my "go to" for accomplishments in my family and friends lives...



not too crazy over the flower - any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Blessings to all - so much to be thankful for....

Linda

1 comment:

  1. That is a perfect sentiment!!! Love the layers on the flower Linda!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails