Thursday, April 15, 2010

motherhood

happy thursday! shelly sittin here with ya and you know what that means, yep, my day to host. 
for my card this week i used the single sentiment stamp motherhood. i really love the versatility of this stamp. mom ,grandma, sister,  aunt, friend..  mothers day  new baby etc..and did you notice how beautifully this stamps. 

along with the stamp i used my cricut and a childs year and jasmine cartridges. i added some basic grey opaline pearls too. paper is my minds eye. 
thanks so much for taking a peek i hope ive inspired you to go pick up this stamp :) have a fun crafty day :) hugs shelly

4 comments:

  1. Shelly this is fantastic! I love every thing you have done with this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I said this before, but I LOVE your style!! So So Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving your corner treatment and the oh so pretty paper choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Shelly, has a nice shabby feel to it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails