Wednesday, May 5, 2010

In Honor of Ethan


There is a new baby in our family!  
My daughter was blessed with a baby boy late Sunday night. 
We are thrilled to add to our family
and he has already won over my heart. 

 In honor of baby Ethan I decided to make a boy birthday card. 
I knew I wanted to use this sentiment from Laura's new birthday release.  Then I spied an airplane button in my stash and went to work.  Lil' Man from Cosmo Cricket, Quite Contrary and some SU were my paper choices.  The little cloud is popped up on a dimensional and I strung some twine to make a nifty little banner trailing my airplane.  I added some stitching and sponging and this card came together in a snap!  Which is a good thing since I have been playing babies all day and didn't get to my crafty room until tonite :)

Have you checked out Laura's sketch for this week?
Remember the more that play - the more she pays -
and I think we need to make Laura pay don't you?
Especially since all I won playing "Let's Make a Deal"
was a rusty old brad! (lol)  Seriously, come join the fun!

Hugs and Wishes for a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! You will have so much fun with baby Ethan.Hope everyone is doing great! Your card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Grandma! Love the card! The airplanes are too too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new little one :) your card is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for you Nana! How exciting! I LOVE BABIES, and your card too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card jen cute button and i like your banner. i also like the design of the card shoot i adore everything about this fun card ! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. AWWWW! Congrats on the Grand BOY! I so love this card, what great colors and that fun airplane button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats and what a lovely card! Beautiful design :O)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails