Friday, June 11, 2010

I LOVE the Clearance Section!



















I found these cute little lady bugs for around $3.00 at Wal-mart the other day. I also picked up the photo corners, and a BUNCH of other things I don't "need" - but got anyway :)
My layout is from this week's SKETCH PLAY. The sentiment is from my "Family Blessings" set - one of the first ones I ever created. Right now it is on sale for only $5.00. I only have 7 sets left, and then this set will be officially retired to make room for something new!

I just love those bugs - hehehe..they are just so darn cute!

I'm still trying to organize my new scrap room. Everything echos in here! I need to get some stuff on the walls soon!

All I can say is I am so glad the bathroom remodel is DONE, and I can finally get back to some daily stamping!

Have a SUPER friday everyone!

Laura

2 comments:

  1. How stinkin' cute! Those lady bugs are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is adorable!! Love those ladybugs!! Very nice design.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails