Monday, August 16, 2010

HIP HIP HOORAY! Happy Monday!

What do you think about Hunny Bear?

He is just adorable, huh?!!! I so love the balloons, and his happy little smile! 

I figured today I would post a Birthday tag (mine is tomorrow!:0) using HIP HIP HOORAY
 
I used Hunny Bear on the front of the tag, with the "Just for you" sentiment, on the I chose the "hip hip hooray birthday" circle for the back. I used my pearlesant water colors to color everything, added some flock to Hunny's belly, some buttons, stardust pen to outline the balloons and package, some pebbles to spruce up the buttons & blue balloon, a bit of stickles and several fun ribbons! 

I think I will give this little jewel to my best friends daughter on her package, as her Birthday is Wednesday! :-) She will love it!

Tags are quick and fun...go get some Creative Clear Stamps and start making some tags! ;-)


Make the most of your week...see ya next Monday!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails