Monday, August 23, 2010

So PROUD!

Good morning everyone!

I have a quick card this morning to show you. I used my cuttlebug folder in my big shot to emboss the base, an SU border punch to run across the center, cut the small stamped piece with my cricut, punched the circle with my SU circle scalloped punch and used a MS flower punch for the center....I love this sentiment, don't we always have people in our lives we are SO PROUD of!!! This CCS sentiment can be used for so many things...new job, graduation, passing a test, getting a promotion....the list goes on and on!

Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your Monday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I JUST gave one of the "summer college boys" a card with this stamp on it! He is headed to the University of Wisconsin Madison to begin working towards a degree in Bio Engineering. Super smart kids, with a great work ethic! Great card Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card!!! I love the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails