Monday, September 20, 2010

CCS featured this week on Card Patterns

HAPPY MONDAY!!

This week you can play along with me and Card Patterns #82. I am super excited to be working with all the designers at Card Patterns! I sure hope everyone checks out what the designers have done with my stamps!

Here is the sketch.


Become a CCS Blog follower (if you are not already) and Play along with sketch #82, then come back here and post your link in a comment below (before Friday September 24th) to be entered in a drawing for a $20.00 gift certificate to the CCS store. I will announce the winner on Monday September 27th!

I can't wait to see what everyone does with this sketch! GOOD LUCK!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails