Monday, January 3, 2011

My New Favorite Tool

Creative Vision
DESIGN TEAM CALL info here

Goooood Morning Stampers!
Today I thought I would play along with JUGS #65.


Using one of my customer favorites "Whoop De Do",
here is my take on the sketch challenge.

I stamped the sentiment and simply cut each word out separately.
Then using a colored staple, I attached each to the tile.
I also used my new FAVORITE tool, the "Sew Easy".

I love paper punching, and this little guy makes
it super easy to get the look I am going for. They
offer different heads, for different stitches. I just like
them for the paper piercing aspect.

What is your new favorite tool?



8 comments:

  1. That's really cool, Laura. I've never seen one of those before. Love the sentiment on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Laura!! Best of wishes for the upcoming DT Call...your card is just so cute and love that tool. Unfamiliar with it and have a Janome still sitting in its' box, lol! Really need to break that out. Also, we changed our email back the end of summer to mjharper@centurylink.net Hope this is a FAB year for CCS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! I LOVE the colors and paper piercing on this card!!! And that sentiment is AWESOME!!! No wonder it's a customer favorite!!!!
    Wonderful take on the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! Ha! What a fun card love your take on the sketch!

    Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Laura, love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colors. Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic card and what a fun tool :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AHAHA--this card cracks me up! Good for cheering someone up! That tool looks interesting as well!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails