Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Oh BABY!

Good morning stampers!

When I sell cards at craft fairs, one of the first types to sell out are baby cards.
I think because babies are special, the card has to be "just right" and special too.

Here are two cards I made with my "Baby Butterflies" stamp set.
One for a girl, and one for a boy.

Notice the pink bow....comes from that package
I was talking about yesterday!


Speaking of babies....wow there sure are a ton of cool new things out,
compared to when I had my kids. All the baby food is different too.
Pretty soon the babies will take care of themselves!

Have a creative day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love these! Really cute Laura!

    Jenn
    www.jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com
    www.partytimetuesdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails