Thursday, March 17, 2011

Another Candle?

Hello creative friends!  I'm here to feature another stamp from the Sassy Happy Birthday II set.  I have to say, when I reached this particular age (and I'm not going to tell!), I wasn't too excited about the succeeding birthdays.  Even though I still like the "receiving presents" part (who doesn't?), I no longer look forward to the "aging" part (who does?).

Anyway, here's a card I made which sorta shows what I'm talking about.




Materials used:
cardstock/dp:  Wausau, Recollections, The Paper Company
stamps:  Creative Clear Stamps (Sassy Happy Birthday II)
tools:  Cuttlebug embossing folder, Stampin' Up punch, Spellbinders, Big Shot, heat gun
embellishments:  flowers, pearls, rhinestones, Stickles
adhesive:  Scotch, Zots

'Til next Thurday!

7 comments:

  1. Love this! Great colors. Cute candles.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card! Like it!
    elborgi

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW this is SO pretty Joan! Love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, the candles are awesome and your creative is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card and the color combination just works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is perfect, love the colors, love the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely adore this card! Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails