Monday, March 28, 2011

You're Out Of This World

Welcome my friends, just want to start off by saying you are out of this world. I have created a Birthday spinner card to share with you this week. I used the sentiment from the Hip Hip Hooray set. I'm sure any young boy would love receiving this interactive card.


The moon was created using a 1 1/4 circle, small and large oval punches. I then ran the circle through an embossing folder. I used the word window punch to create the slot for the rocket but, you could use a kraft knife and ruler.


Spinner cards are highly addictive. If you start to steal pennies from your child's piggy bank, or you stumble across them; I'm sure you will enjoy making one. Start collecting your pennies now! Enjoy D'Anne.



Recipe:

Stamp: Hip Hip Hooray set (Birthday Boy sentiment)

Digital Paper and Printable Elements: Polkadoodle Not for Girls Definitely for Men CD

Paper: HL (green, red, white)

Other: SU punches (1 1/4 circle, large and small oval, word window), circle embossing folder

4 comments:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails