Monday, April 4, 2011

Hooray It's your Day

It’s Monday once again…. and it definitely came to soon. I had a wonderful time this weekend and the weather was great. So for today’s card, I decided to work again with a sentiment from the Hip Hip Hooray set.


I stamped the Hip Hip Hoory circle sentiment and then punched it out using a 1 inch circle punch. It fits perfectly into a bottle cap. This week I challenge you to create a project using bottle caps.


Recipe: Stamp set: Hip Hip Hooray, Paper: HL, Other: Good Old Values Glitter and Foil Sticker, Bottle cap, 1 inch circle punch, MS scallop edge punch.

3 comments:

  1. bottle caps? I've eaten them, but never used them lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty, love the colors and the sentiment...

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some funky vibrant colors! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails