Thursday, May 12, 2011

Pssst....!

Greetings, crafty friends!  My card this week features stamps from two of the Creative Vision sets:  Surprise Party and Sassy Happy Birthday II.  I have been wanting to create something with this darling turtle from Surprise Party, and finally a light bulb sorta literally "dinged" on top of my head. 

Armed with my alcohol markers, I started coloring.  And to draw more attention to the image, I layered my DP with vellum.  After that, I stamped and embossed the sentiment from Sassy Happy Birthday II




Materials used:
cardstock/dp:  Stampin' Up, K & Co., Copic, vellum, leftovers
image/sentiment:  Creative Vision "Surprise Party" and "Sassy Happy Birthday II"
ink:  Tsukineko, Copic
tools:  Spellbinders, EK Success edge punch, Big Shot, heat gun
embellishments:  pearl stickers
misc.:  Ranger embossing powder
adhesive:  Scotch, Fiskars, mounting tape


Catch you all next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails