Thursday, May 26, 2011

With Sympathy

Big hugs to you!  All good things, as they say, must come to an end.  And this is one of them.  I want to say that I really had an awesome time creating for Creative Vision with the rest of the Design Team 5, and I want to thank Ms. Laura for a very wonderful opportunity.  I appreciate you, dear craft reader, for visiting us here in the Creative Vision blog, epsecially during the DT5 term.  It was all fun!

For my last CV project, I played with stamps from the Arms of Jesus set.  This card closes in an unconventional way, where the flap is tucked under the main image.




Materials used:
cardstock/dp:  Bazzil, Paper Adventures, Recollections
image/sentiment:  Creative Vision "Arms of Jesus"
ink:  Tsukineko, Copic, Spica
tools:  Spellbinders, Martha Stewart deep edge punch, piercing template
embellishments:  flower sequins
adhesive:  Scotch, Zots, mounting tape

Before I bid my final adieu, I would like to invite you to take another glimpse of all my projects for Creative Vision during the past four months.  You can see them HERE.

And if you haven't given Creative Clear stamps a try, you definitely must.  Get your first set in the Creative Vision Store.

Happy crafting everyone! 

Yours truly,
Joan Switalski
(Tinker Planet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails