Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Dance, a new release!

Good Morning Stampers!

Bring on Summer!!
I am doing a happy dance over this warm weather, how about you?

Today I am sharing a new sentiment single release with you!
This 2x2 stamp is titled "Happy Dance".
I actually released a bunch of new sentiment singles
a couple weekends ago at the
 Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Milwaukee.

I have not released them in the store yet, as I SOLD OUT
and am currently waiting for my reorder to arrive.

While we wait for them to come in,
I will be sharing a new release each day with you.






8 comments:

  1. Adorable card and stamp, love the colors on this.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura! Beautiful card and I love the sentiment!
    I found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum and am so glad I did! Off to check out the store!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura, I found your blog on The Outlawz forum "looking for followers", you can find me at http://possibilitiesinpink.blogspot.com
    I love this card it is so happy and funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so cute and funny! I found your blog on The Outlawz, you can find me at http://becreativebeyou.blogspot.com
    Hugs
    Frances

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, your happy dance lady is too cute!
    I found you at The Outlawz Looking for Followers forum and I am now following you. I hope you will visit me at my blog, Tickell Expressions.
    Blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card and image! Too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work! Great blog. I found you on the Outlawz and now am a follower. Judy

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails