Calling all creative paper crafters! Are you a team player? Have you always wanted to be on a design team but feel you don't have the time? I am now accepting applications for Creative Vision's DESIGN TEAM 6. Call ends August 12th, with team announced August 15th.
This team will be our largest and most flexible to date.This design team call is open to everyone (in the United States only, sorry) even if you have been on our team before. AND best of all, you choose the stamps you want to work with!
Here are the details and requirements:
- Team positions available up to 25
- Team members must have their own crafting blog, and be active on several other paper crafting web communities such as Splitcoaststampers, Two Peas, The Outlaws, PaperCraft Planet, etc. Being active on these sites means you post to these sites at least once a week.
- Team term is from September 1st - December 31, 2011
- Each team member will post a minimum of 4 times (comes out to once a month) during the entire 4 month term on the company blog, as well as dedicating one day a month to Creative Vision on their paper crafting blog:
- Creating One Card or Scrapbook page with a Sketch to share
- Creating One Project with a Technique of choice
- Creating One Paper Craft (not card or scrapbook page)
- Creating One Tutorial
- Each team member will participate in 4 team blog hops scheduled for
- September 2nd
- October 2nd
- November 2nd
- December 2nd
- Each team member will participate in a private team member only communication blog
- At the end of the term each team member will mail all projects created (8 total) to our home office - to be used as examples at trade shows
Here are the design team rewards:
- Each team member will receive a custom team badge to display on their crafting blog and resume
- Each team member will enjoy a 40% discount on any regular priced stamp or stamp set in our store - during the duration of the term
- Each team member will choose the FREE stamps of their choice up to a $25.00 value (regular retail price) to create team projects with
- The opportunity to be on a design team that fits your busy schedule
To Apply For Design Team 6:
- Email me at: email@example.com with the following information
- Mailing Address and Contact Number
- Your blog address
- A list of craft communities/galleries/sites you post your work to
- A little something about yourself and why you want to be on the team
- 3 samples of your best work
I look forward to your applications!