Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Laura - SAVE additional 41% Today Only

Goood Morning Stampers!!

It is July 8th - do you know what that means?

Today is my 41st birthday, and to celebrate I am offering
an additional 41% off your entire purchase 
( TODAY ONLY! )

If you ever wanted to try my Creative Vision - today is the day to do it!
Please past this along to your friends, blogspots, forums, and anywhere else you
post stuff like this! The offer ends at midnight tonight.

Visit the store here
and enter code: LAURA at checkout.

onto other news, I have not been in my studio -
I've been in the office working on BRAND NEW halloween stamps,
and a brand new DEAL OF THE DAY program
all of which will be coming soon!




4 comments:

  1. Happy, happy birthday Laura, I hope you enjoy your day...;-) HUGS Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Laura! My daughter turned 23 yesterday. Hey, Mexican food restaurant is a great place to celebrate, wink wink. Hope you are having fun somewhere -- me, I'm fixing to have some fun ordering some stamps, thanks for the discount. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost miss this post! Happy Birthday Laura... I hope you had a blast today :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful birthday, Laura!
    Hugz,
    Roxann

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails