Tuesday, August 9, 2011

SO EXCITING!!

I just had to share this with you guys......I just received an application for DT6 from someone SPECIAL!!

I can't tell you who it is yet...but she ROCKS!!!!! I am just so flipping excited to have her I can't hold it in!! But here is a hint.....

I'm doing a Happy Dance Happy Dance!!

Keep those applications coming crafters!! I would LOVE to have a guy on the team. If you know a "great guy" that would fit into our team tell him about the DT call!

DT call ends on Friday...hurry hurry hurry! Don't forget this is a super easy term because you only have to post once a month here on the blog!! AND you get to choose $25.00 in stamps!!

Happy Stamping!
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails