Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cake on Fire & A Sketch

Hello everyone, Lauren here!  I hope that you're having a good weekend.

I've created a simple sketch to showcase the "cake on fire" stamp set.  Here's my sketch:

I created some candles with my cricut machine to go with this cute sentiment.  Since it was a larger sentiment, I split it in half so that it could be on both sides of the image.  Here's my card:



Please feel free to try out the sketch.  Make sure that you leave a link to your card in the comment section of this post.

Have a great rest of the weekend!
~Lauren

4 comments:

  1. Great Sketch and super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those candles...they go perfectly with that senti! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is totally fun!! I love the candles and the way you used the sentiments!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails