Tuesday, November 22, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY

Goood Morning Stampers!!

I wanted to give you a heads up for BLACK FRIDAY! Be sure to visit our blog this friday November 25th, 2011 for a SWEET black friday deal GOOD ONLY for my wonderful blog followers!!

Mark your calendars for December 2nd, it starts the GRINCH GAME and the final DT6 team hop! He's back, and he's been very VERY NAUGHTY! Stay tuned to Who-ville Action News for daily updates! (Instructions and rules for the game are TBA) Spread the word!
With Thanksgiving just a few days away I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you for following my blog this year. I am so lucky to have such a great group of stampers! And to all the past and present Design Team members who bring inspiration and creativity to the blog each week, THANKS for making me look so good! You all ROCK!

I'm headed for vacation, but my cousin Laura Lou Who will be here filling in for me (wink).

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the Grinch Game to start!! have a fun vacation Laura!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails