Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let It Snow!

Good morning!

Today, is my last post as a DT member, how sad, I can't believe how fast the last few months have gone.  I really have enjoyed designing with Creative Vision Stamps!

  I used my favorite stamp set "Let It Snow", as I just am in LOVE with this snowman!  I guess it doesn't help that the kids and I are wishing we'd have snow for Christmas and want to be able to go outside and build a snowman!  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like we will have snow this year for Christmas, which is such a bummer the snow really gets a person in the Christmas spirit even more. 


Happy Holidays Everyone!!
Kendra

3 comments:

  1. super gorgeous card!!! Love the snowman

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty card!! love it love it love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice!! Love the simplicity and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails