Friday, February 24, 2012

Before The Dock Rots - TAG

HAPPY fishfry friday stampers!

This week FLEW by! The older I get the faster the days seem to go.

Today is the last day of TAG WEEK here on my blog.
On Monday we will return to some SKETCH inspiration for you.

Before I get to today's share.......check this out!

for 3 DAYS ONLY
FRI, SAT, and SUNDAY

Save up to 75% off select stamps/sets
Come see what is retiring
Enjoy FREE SHIPPING(usa addresses only)
 on purchases of $25.00 or more.


Here is Tag #5
 This sassy little tag was made using my Ship Come In sentiment single stamp.

It cracks me up!
 

I hope you enjoyed this week of tags!

Thanks for visiting me and have a creative day!

See you Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails