Friday, February 10, 2012

The doctor says you're fat...

 it is FRIDAY stampers
Bring on the weekend, who's with me??

The older I get the faster the weeks go....
with the exception of when you are dieting...then the week drrraaggggs on. Ugh!

I avoid the scale when possible. But yesterday I had a check up.
I was shocked to find out, SHOCKED I tell you SHOCKED.... that I need to lose some weight.
WHAT, WHO, ME?? No kidding...thank you doctor obvious.

Since I am feeling extra chunky, I thought today's sketch
 should include one of my favorite girls.
This is Sketch #8



 I found the little vellum flowers on clearance at Wally World.
They are SUPER CUTE!
I used a pop up dimensional and added small round mini gems.
Those flowers on the bottom look like they could be on a drawer?
Do you know what I mean?


Here is the inside.....


Have a super weekend stampers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails