Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Happy Birthday...TAG

Good Morning Stampers! Can you smell a fresh new week ahead of us? I sure can.

This week I am going to share some tags with you. Next week we will go back to sketches.

Today's tag ingredients are:
1 - Blank 5.25" x 2.625" white tag (mine is from the Paper Studio)
2 - Cuddle Bug Folders
1 - Scallop Punch
DP from DCWV's Chateau Lavender Stack
Ribbon
Marvy Ink - green
Stamp from my Hip Hip Hooray set
tape runner
Corner Rounder Punch
3D pop ups



I am TOTALLY in love with this paper stack! It is soooo pretty, every single sheet!
It has sparkles and everything......ohhh ahhhhh ...lol

When I redo my studio someday this is the color palette I would like to use.

I love how this turned out. I think the embossing folder really adds something
special to it. I am going to make a matching card for it as well.

See you all tomorrow with another new tag.

Until then....have a creative day!


1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I love the way you work!

    I just started the "Best Creative Blog of the Week Award" and I wish you could come and have a look and maybe vote for the blog you like the most.
    You can find me here http://cecrisicecrisi.blogspot.com/

    Thanks in advance,

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails