Monday, February 27, 2012

Sketch Inspiration - 12

Good Morning Stampers..... Ahhhh a fresh new week! YAY!

I hope everyone that could took advantage of the big sale this weekend....WOW you guys cleaned me out! Which is a good thing as I HAVE LOTS of New Releases coming soon and I really needed the room! The last of those orders WILL ship today, so watch your mailbox for those goodies......

This week I am going to be sharing some more Sketch inspiration with you.

Today is SKETCH 12
Sketches are supposed to be about inspiration. They are a great starting place, especially when you lose your MOJO. Who hasn't lost their MOJO at one time or another? I know I lose it, find it, lose it, find it.....etc.

I flipped the sketch with this card.
I think it turned out super cute!


 The image and sentiment are both from my "Hip Hip Hooray" set.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my copics markers. I love them sooooo much
I am considering selling them in my store.....

Have a creative day and thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails