Monday, April 30, 2012

MAY the motherload of New Releases from Creative Vision

Hello stampers!

MAY is the motherload! And when I say motherload, I MEAN the MOTHERLOAD!
I believe this is an all time release record for me.

I will be releasing different stamps every Tuesday throughout the entire month of May.

Today I am sharing a peek at the first of the many new releases.

Get ready cardmakers!
 You are going to have some serious fun with this new set!


Here I created some fun 5x5 cards with my new release titled "Grapes In Wine".
I used 3 different stamps on this card - the glass, the grapes, and the sentiment.

It is a 4x6 clear stamp set with 9 brand new stamps
It will retail for $14.99 and will release on Tuesday May 1, 2012.



I'll be back soon with more new release peeks!

Thanks for stopping by and have a
very Creative Day!


3 comments:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails