Wednesday, April 3, 2013

New Stamp "Workout Cookies" and an EVENT added to our 2013 schedule

Good morning stampers!
Here is a card I created using one of my new images.
This is from the set "Workout Cookies".
 
 
 
Yesterday I received an email from
A spot opened and I can exhibit at their Milwaukee Show April 19th, and 20th!!!
I am super excited to be apart of this event!!
 
I am looking for a show helper to work my make-n-take booth Friday or Saturday or both days.
This position pays $10.00 per hour if you work only one of the days,
and $11.00 per hour if you work both days - we pay in cold hard cash.
Email me laura@creativeclearstamps.com if you are interested in working with us.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails