Friday, June 5, 2009

Girls Weekend

Good Morning! I wanted to share a party favor idea with you today using a really fun set called Girls Weekend. I have several ideas for this set and finally had to make myself put it away and work with something else! I wanted to make something other than a card with this set and decided to make a tag for a treat bag.

Some girlfriends and I used to rent a cabin on the lake and spend the weekend scrapbooking, talking and of course, eating. I would have loved to had a little treat bag like this to give my friends and I could have made each tag different by changing the hair color to match the friend I would give it to. Even if you're getting together with the girls for a night, this set would be perfect for whipping up a little souvenier of your time together or used to create a scrapbook page.

You'll be seeing more projects from me using this set in the near future, so come back soon! In honor of the new design team, Laura has graciously put this set on sale! Check it out!
Leigh Ann

1 comment:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails