Saturday, June 27, 2009

U ROCK!

We had a huge thunderstorm last week when I was out of town and ever since, our internet has been screwy! So I haven't had a chance to share my fun creations! :)

This one is a fun little didly I made with the Stars Alphabet set again. It's such a fun set to use!

I stamped "U ROCK" in red and then randomly used the other letters to stamp in black around it. I think it makes for a fun effect, don't you?

The great thing about alphabet sets is that you can really use them to stamp just about any saying you want. Star Alphabet happens to be the perfect size for major sentiments and sayings on cards, scrapbook pages, and any other project you might have!

Hope everyone's have a great weekend and that you get some stamping in!

2 comments:

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails