Monday, July 13, 2009

Baby Butterflies

What a cute name for an alphabet! I have a couple of things to show you using this versatile set. I love clear alphabets--you can always line it up straight because you can see where you are placing the image. Makes it super easy and quick. This alpha comes with 2 different sizes and I've used both sizes on my projects. You can even color in the little butterfly if you want for a more colorful look.

This is a notebook I found in the $1 section at Michaels. I covered it and personalized it.
The door knob hanger for my daughter is a girly way to say Keep Out! She loves it and my other daughter wants one too. I used an unfinished wood door knob hanger I purchased at Hobby Lobby as a template.
The new sentiment singles are available at the store. Check them out--they are great!

1 comment:

  1. Leigh Ann, great door hanger and notebook. These clear stamps are just awesome for lining up. Nice designs on each :o)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails