Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Blessings

Can I tell you how much I am enjoying scrapbooking with these stamp sets?  I made this 8x8 scrapbook page using the stamp set Family Blessings. I wanted to scrap a picture of my kids making cookies at Grandma's house several years ago.   The sentiment "Remember this Moment" was the perfect title!  Grandma is so laid back and doesn't mind all of the sprinkles getting everywhere. :o) The journal stamp that is included in the set is so versatile. It is the perfect size and accents a page beautifully!  If you haven't checked out this stamp set...it is on sale and would be a wonderful set to add for both card making and scrapbooking!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails