Monday, July 27, 2009

Shoot For A Cure - Fighting Childhood Cancer

I am at it again. Recently I helped raise money for MDA and The Breast Crop Ever. What cause do you give to?

Now I (and my 17 year old daughter) have been given the opportunity to participate in Hartford Conservation & Gun Club's Shoot For A Cure on Sunday August 30, 2009. This event benefits Women for MACC., an all volunteer nonprofit support organization of Midwest Athletes Against Childhood Cancer. The primary beneficiary of MACC Fund support is the Midwest Children's Cancer Center, with research conducted in the MACC Fund Research Center of the Medical College of Wisconsin.

One Way YOU CAN HELP. I am currently looking for sponsors to help me raise money for this worthy cause. You can help with a donation in the amount of $10.00, $25.00 or $50.00. Checks should be made out to Women For MACC Inc. Mail the check before August 26th to me at:
Shoot For A Cure
c/o Laura Bastian
4017 Hwy 167
Richfield, WI 53076

PLUS I'll send you a FREE Stamp Storage Container when you donate at least $10.00 to this cause July 26th - August 26th, 2009 as a thank you for helping me fight childhood cancer.

Second Way YOU CAN HELP. For those of you who do not know, I am an avid trap shooter. Trap shooting is the sport of shooting clay birds thrown in the air by a high powered machine. I shoot trap on a league every Tuesday. I have designed the only Trap Shoot Rubber Stamp/Clear Stamp set on the market. You can see this clear stamp set here. I will donate $5.00 to this event for every Trap Shoot set I sell from July 26th - August 26th, 2009.

If you are interested in helping me fight Childhood Cancer, and need more information please email me at laura@creativeclearstamps.com with the subject line reading 'Shoot For A Cure'.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails