Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hooked on Fishing

Hooked on Fishing is a great outdoor stamp set that is perfect for both cards and scrapbooks. My children enjoy fishing and I foresee quite a few pages using this set. 

I used the tackle box stamp and created a bit of a design along the bottom of River Rock cardstock using Vivid Coffee Bean ink. With it being clear, there are no mess ups or worries with not getting it straight (which for me a huge plus!) I used the little worm stamp as well as the wording "On the Lake" and finished it off with a bit of Tulle tied around. It gives the impression of netting.

There is something HUGE coming to
Creative Vision this week. I have seen what is coming and am so excited for the release! :o) I don't want to say too much.....hee-hee! But you can catch a sneak peek Laura has posted just below!

1 comment:

  1. Jennie, I knew you would come up with a fabulous scrapbook page! Great work as usual!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails