Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gobble, gobble, gobble!


Happy Tuesday! Well, there has to be something to be happy about. Did you enjoy your long weekend? I hope you did!

Sometimes I try to challenge myself by making a clean and simple card. I find I'm always adding more detail and embellishments to my creations. Are you the same way?

Well, when I saw this adorable little turkey stamp from CCS I decided it should be the focal point on my card. Sometimes when too many embellishments are added, you can lose the stamp in all that creativeness. So here's an idea for some fun, quick and simple cards you can send to your friends and family. Who doesn't just love a cute little turkey?!




















I used kraft coloured paper, scored and corner-rounded the sides and added some colour and faux stiching. Other than that, it's all turkey!

Inside it reads, "Happy Turkey Day!", a cute stamp also available in the same set!

Mmmmm....I feel like turkey for breakfast now..

Have a great day!

Rebecca

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute Rebecca! Nice coloring on the turkey and love the rounded edges. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, and great coloring! Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails