Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Season's Greetings

Hi, it's Jennie here and today I want to share a holiday card I made using two Creative Clear Stamp sets. I used the tree from Let It Snow and the sentiment is from the set Holiday Sentiments (which I used to create the background). Paper piecing is a favorite technique of mine and I used the designer paper from the Basic Grey June Bug 6x6 pad. This green pattern is perfect for the Christmas trees! Since this week the creative challenge for Creative Clear Stamps is buttons...I added a button to the center of my plaid bow..and of course I had to add a bit of snow with Polar White Flower Soft.

I hope you enjoyed what I had to share today and now for the big FUN news...TOMORROW we are having a Blog Hop and with that comes 5 chances at blog candy, Woo~Hoo!!! Super excited about this so be sure and check out my personal blog tomorrow as well as the rest of the Design Team! Have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamps: Let It Snow, Holiday Sentiments
Cardstock: All Spruced Up, Real Red, WW and Basic Grey June Bug
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Memento Black
Accessories: Flower Soft Polar White, Ribbon, White Thread, Button

2 comments:

  1. What a great background! I love using the stamps to create backgrounds too. Great card Jennie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clean lines! love it...and how in the world did you keep your stamping of the background paper so straight! this card is just so "crisp"...and cool with your snow too!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails