Sunday, December 27, 2009

Another Very Sad Goodbye

Well, she finally died. She was so good to me for 7 years, and she will be missed. But onto bigger and better things....

OH did I mention I was talking about my laptop? Yep it finally died on me, ALONG with the files for the new release. (Banging head on desk) While I do have parts of the release saved elsewhere, I have to start from scratch- as the samples I was so excited for needed some changes. (again banging head on desk)

Ron and I have been shopping this weekend, trying to find something in our price range.

You know what's fun? Watching his face lose all color as he reads the price tag on the software I need too! The moths are attempting to stay in his wallet, and I have a BIG can of bug spray ready!

When it rains, it pours - right????

So, with this new development - the release of the new sets is pushed back until a later date. Sorry guys, not a whole lot I can do.

Rest in peace my little Dell!

Laura

4 comments:

  1. Sorry for your pain, head is bowed.........LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain. You have my sympathy. Is there no way someone can still retrieve your files for the release?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh you had me going! LOL! That is one great big huge lose GF! Hope 2010 is better to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no Laura....that is so sad!!! I hope you get things back that you can. Computers are great until they crash!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails