Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Faith, Hope, Peace



So are your Christmas cards finished yet? I am happy to say mine are and Creative Clear Stamps have helped me to get to that place where I can say I am D-O-N-E! :o)

I wanted to create a card using the sentiment from Let It Snow as the focal point and thought this long vertical sentiment would be perfect. I stamped the sentiment and die cut it with a Scalloped Oval die, and sponged over it with True Thyme while still in the die to create the plain vanilla border. I tend to create cards in assembly line fashion and this was easy to produce over and over again.

Be sure to stop back by tomorrow as we have a special Blog Hop featuring the CCS Design Team as well as some special CCS friends! Hhhmmm, I wonder who they might be :o)
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,



Card Deets:
Stamps: Let It Snow
Cardstock: True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, VV and Basic Grey Wassail
Ink: Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme
Accessories: Nesties Scalloped Ovals and Ribbon

6 comments:

  1. your card is so awesome!!! Can I show up in the morning with my PJ's on and coffee in hand? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Can't wait for the blog hop tomorrow! I'm with craftieodamae but with a really big cup of tea instead. ;)

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Jennie! I'll have the coffee in hand but unlike Olga.... I'm gettin dressed I have to work :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You come ahead! I will have coffee and tea and pajamas or work clothes....doesn't matter. I will still be in my pj's though! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card..one of my fave verses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!!!! I will be hopping after my very last final.....whew I am done with the semester.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails