Thursday, December 17, 2009

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas!

This week's challenge is to use navy, silver and bling.  I made this snowflake card using the Holiday Sentiments stamp set.  I REALLY like this set for its versatility.  I did some stitching on the navy paper for added dimension and texture.  I used a CB die for the large snowflake and punches for the smaller ones.  The card itself is actually grey, although hard to see in the photo, and the snowflakes are silver.  Don't forget to visit all the CCS Design Team member's blogs for more GREAT ideas using CCS stamps.




















Thanks for looking!
Shelly

5 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! I simply love the stiches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this snowflakes.... wow! what a elaborate work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the snowflakes!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the snowflakes, the stitching and I especially like the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://craftieodamae.blogspot.com/2009/12/blue-silver.html
    here is my card, can't find where else to post it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails