Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Creative Clear Stamps Design Team Call
It is that time again, I am accepting submissions for the next CCS Design Team - Design Team #3.
This is open to USA residents only. Submissions using CCS will be highly considered.
I am looking for creative, energetic, outgoing, talented, versatile and self motivated individuals who can be team players for an eight week term. My CCS Design Team members do not have be exclusive to our team.
The DT Term begins March 19th and runs for 8 weeks. This call will remain open until all positions are filled.
The main duty while a designer for Creative Clear Stamps is to promote the C.C.S. whenever possible. This includes posting on your personal blog, the company blog, and on other popular crafting sites such as Split Coast Stampers. Blogs must be kept current as much as possible as you are part of the marketing for the Creative Clear Stamps. Consistent and frequent message board participation is required. All DT Members must actively participate in challenges and assist with upcoming online promotional events (blog hops etc). One new project per week, and two new tutorials per term are required. All 10 required new cards/projects done during your DT term will be mailed to CCS at the end of your commitment, and will be displayed during stamping conventions or events we attend.
DT Members are compensated with Free Stamps and Stamp Sets from Our Store in their "DT Welcome Kit" - valued over $75.00 PLUS a store discount of 25% on personal orders.
To be considered for a position on
Design Team #3 submit the following to Laura at:
1. Your Name, Mailing Address, and Email address
2 A Link to your blog
3. Links to other online galleries that show your work (as well as your screen name)
4. 2 new cards/paper projects (not previously posted or published) that best represents your style.
Please include the answers to the following questions in your email:
1) Have you ever designed for another website/company? If so, who?
2) Are you currently designing for another website/Company? If so, who?
3) Are you active on any message boards? Which ones? (please provide a few links to your posts and your user name
4) Finally, finish this sentence: At this very moment, My craft room looks like ____________________.
Good Luck and Happy Submissions!!