Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello Hunny! So Sweet, So Fun!

Happy Happy Friday everyone! Today I wanted to share a couple cards I made using the set "Hello Hunny". Hunny is my new signature character and I just love her to bits!

For these cards I went out of my 4x6 card comfort zone, and did a 5x5. I know, I know, all the ooohhs and aaahhhhs you guys are making - but hey that was a BIG step for me!

I have to say, it has been a LONG LONG time since I have been able to spend as much time as I did today in my craft room. It was kinda like christmas, finding all kinds of stuff I forgot I had. It felt SO GOOD!

Speaking of GOOD - Patti Nelson, CCS Guest Designer for March will be here on Monday with something special! Make sure to tune in this Monday!



















Have a wonderful weekend everyone!! DON'T forget I am still looking for submissions for my next Design Team! You KNOW you want to apply, so just go ahead and do it!





5 comments:

  1. How cute, Laura!!! I'm lovin' your little 'hunny'!!! Can't wait until I get to ink up my prize - thanks again for your generosity! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are goregous! i like 5x5 cards once in awhile, just need to make the envelope to go with it LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute are these? I love your new sets, so much fun! See you on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tooooo cute! glad your back in your craft room (: can't wait to see what Patti's got up her sleeve!!! poppin over to the store now..
    {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails