Friday, March 19, 2010

It is the Weekend, Girls Weekend!

The kids are gone, the Hubby is on his way up north - so time for a girls weekend! Just me and my dogs....yeah I know, not a "real" girls weekend - but quiet that is for sure!

I used the stamp set "Girls Weekend" (of course) to create this fun invitation. Every year I do head north for a few days of fun with my friends. We go shopping, swim in the lake, fish, drink, eat, and eat, and EAT!
Do you have a "Girls Weekend" planned for this year?



3 comments:

  1. Wish I did but it's hard getting away, fantastic card. those girls look like they are having a blast!! Love that senitment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact I do have a girls weekend every summer with a special group of friends. We do the whole swim, boat, shop, and drink thing. This year we will be going to Egg Harbour in Door County and yes it is 3 days of all out eating !! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at you just cranking the cards out Laura! Fab design and enjoy your weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails