Thursday, April 8, 2010

things are difficult

Happy Thursday!! It's Shelly again for this week's hosting :) I hope your week has been a fantastic one so far :) 
For my post this week i made another card .
I chose the single sentiment stamp Things are Difficult . Isn't this not only a lovely and true sentiment but a lovely font too. So elegant.  and as always with Laura's stamps, it stamped so perfectly.
 I also used my cricut cutting machine for the dragonfly/flowers. I added a couple of black pearls to the flower centers. paper is my minds eye. a very easy yet meaningful card. i hope its inspired you to go pick up this stamp plus all the others in the shop  ;) 
Have a creative fun day :) Shelly

6 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love your cut outs too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly this is so beautiful - love how you flipped the corner - so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your style! So so pretty! Great job Shelly!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails