Good Morning Stampers!
It is a beautiful day in Wisconsin!
Today I am announcing the call for DESIGN TEAM 4! Here are the details:
- The DT4 term will be from June 1 - August 31, 2010
- This call is open to anyone with a paper crafting blog, who is an active blogger and posts on a regular basis on their own blog as well as places like SPLIT COAST STAMPERS/PAPER CRAFT PLANET/TWO PEAS/etc
- I am looking for creative team players with a positive attitude and a passion for paper crafting - who will help promote CCS through blog posting and project galleries.
- The call will end May 14th, with the team announced on May 15th.
- You will be mailed a DT Welcome Kit that includes a full schedule of events - so there is plenty of time to work ahead when your summer schedule gets busy
- Each team member will be assigned a day of the week to post on the CCS blog
- Members will be required to create 4 projects per month, with items from their DT Welcome Kit, PLUS a seperate blog hop project (when there are hops)
- Active Participation on a private DT Blog is necessary - this is where the team communicates with each other
- ONE very special thing I am adding to DT4, that I have not done before is the entire team will help design and create a brand new stamp set. If you ever wanted to design stamps, here is your chance! Partial proceeds from sales of this set will be donated to a charity of DT4's choice.
- Your Name, Address, and BLOG address
- 3 samples of your best work (in jpeg format)
- A link to all your photo galleries
- A list of other teams you have been on - and what your experience has been with those teams
- Tell me a little about yourself and anything you think I should know that would help you secure a spot on the team