Monday, May 3, 2010

Birthday Reminder Book Tutorial

Good Morning! This is going to be a lenghtly post so I'm going to get right to it. After reading this you will be able to make a Birthday Reminder Book like the one above.

First thing I do is print out what I want the first of 13 pages to say.



Then I print out Birthday and Special Occasions along with the lines to write on. Turn it upside down and print the Month on it at the bottom.



Score the bottom at 2 1/2 inches.

this is what it will look like after those steps. I use scor tape and tape that part up to creat a pocket.


Side by side it should look like this.


The back page. You could also write stamps, addresses it's totally up to you.



Decide how you want to bind it, could be with ribbon, rings, etc. I have a Rubi Coil machine that 3 of us went in together and purchased. I love it for things like this.


You can place cards for the months birthdays so you will be ready to mail them on time.


A extra place for those postage stamps.

Decorate each page anyway you like, you can sponge around the edges, stamp all kinds of images, it's up to you. Hope you enjoyed my tutorial and try one. If you do I would love to see it. These make great gifts!!!









11 comments:

  1. What a fantastic tutorial!!! Thanks so much Olga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are you Queen of Scenes, but you are also the Belle of Birthday Books! Terrific tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great book and tutorial! Any CCS challenge this week?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome tutorial! I sure love the one you sent me! I put all my cyber friend info in it! Even yours hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to make one of these! I would be SO embarrased if anyone saw how UNorganized my greeting card box is right now....yikes! Great tutorial Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great tutorial olga. this is a nifty idea and im definitely going to make one for me and several for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Tutorial Olga. I love the one you gave me and now I can make more for gifts. Thanks for this great tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet tutorial! Wish I had a binder thing...like my scrap room could accommodate another machine EEEK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh - how did I miss this beauty of a tutorial - awesome job Olga!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that book girl! Great Tutorial...my greeting cards are a mess right now, this will come in handy!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails