Monday, May 3, 2010

Sketch Play CVSC6 and last week's winner

Well it was a tie! DT3 couldn't decide between these three - so we have 3 winners this week!

Congrads Linda, Rose, and Theresa! Per Sketch Play rules these lucky ladies have a blog badge prize coming! Please contact me at creative-vision@hotmail.com to collect your prize!




























Now onto this week's new sketch (CVSC6)!
WE need more players this week! Tell your friends to join us!
I have YET to give a prize other than a badge. We need at least 10 people playing before the good prizes begin.

Don't forget the
more that PLAY
the more I PAY!

For Sketch Play Rules click HERE

Add your link, make a comment, and good luck!






8 comments:

  1. This sketch fits many of the CCS sentiment stamps perfectly - thanks Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun stuff, loved this sketch! Congrats to all three of last weeks winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo congrats theresa and linda :)
    laura your card is so fun!!
    fantastic sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to last week's winners!! I had so much fun with this sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners especially my friend Rose who introduced me to this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for leaving a sweet comment on my blog, thought I would play along with this sketch. Thanks, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi CCS! I just finished and posted my card for this weeks challenge. This is my 1st chaqllenge with you :) I became a follower...love your site!

    Good luck everyone!
    Jenn xoxoxox
    http://jaxbeanstalks.blogspot.com/2010/05/cvsc6-sketch-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. so glad to finally be able to play along!!
    hi gang,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Show some love with a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails